jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

I'm accepting donations

Month Calendar Widget users: first, many many thanks for the amazing feedback from all of you. The app is doing really well, approaching quickly to 200,000 downloads! I'm hearing you: I read all comments in the app's Play page and respond every email. My intention is to improve the widget based in your feedback and to keep it free: of charge, of ads, of unnecessary permissions.

But...

Mobile development is hard. Crafting a high quality Android app is really a time consuming endeavour. And there's that "bills" thing that bothers us every month... For that reason, since version 1.2.0, you can help me in keeping Month Calendar Widget a free app.

So, if you find the app useful, please consider making a Paypal donation. You can do it from the app's Settings screen or clicking the Donate button below. Thanks in advance!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario